We believe that we have put together a good package, but wat is included and what is the price? The Price for an 6 race Danish championship with FSP support is € 54.500.- But what does that include? I might be easier to list what is not and what the driver should bring.
- License (National EU, international grade D or equivalent including start permission)
- Driver suit, FHR (HANS), helmet ect.
- A mechanic/helper, mainly to help fasten seatbelts and similar tasks, could also be a driver coach.
- Driver/helper transportation and accommodation
- Paint/sticker on the car, depending on wishes
- Pay for any damage on the car, important the point out that this price does NOT include any form of insurance
In short that leaves FSP in charge for the following:
- Servicing the car between races and any testdays
- Transportation and tent for the car
- 1st mechanic (might be shared).
- Fees for the series and races
- Normal wear parts such as brakepads, oil, fuel
In reality tires will be invoiced as they are used, the price in based on 1 set per weekend (maximum allowed). Wets are as such not included in the price.
The price below is based on 6 meetings which a maximum of 2 meetings outside Denmark.
|Date||Amount in euro|
|Signing||FSP 1st payment (at signing)||12.000,- €|
|March 15th||FSP 2nd payment (before first drive)||12.000,- €|
|Running||Payment per metting 2.000,- € total at 6 mettings||12.000,- €|
|Running||Tires per metting 1.000,- € total at 6 mettings* (6,5 sets)||6.500,- €|
|August 1st||FSP 3nd payment (august)||12.000,- €|
|Danish test days**||2.000,- €*** for test + 1.000,- € for tires||3.000,- €|
* There is no rain tire in the price, all tires most been paid at the latest by fitting on rims. Tyre prices are 2023 prices.
** Please note noice restriction in Denmark makes some testdays very special
*** Danish test day the price is for track leasing of a maximum of €400,-
In addition, we would like to draw attention to the fact that there is no insurance in these offers, so it is up to the driver to pay for any damage the racer may have while driving.
All amounts are excl. VAT wich are to be paid, as we are conducting a service in Denmark and not exporting parts. Danish VAT is 25%.